Products : Potstickers
With a higher filling-to-wrapper ratio than leading brands, CJ Potstickers delivers the perfect bite every time. These authentic Potstickers are filled with a savory blend of tender chicken or pork and fresh vegetables and is a wholesome choice for a quick meal or satisfying snack. The best part about CJ Potstickers is that they are fully cooked and can be ready to eat in a matter of minutes.
• Pan Fry : On medium heat, add one tablespoon of oil in a nonstick pan. Add 7-10 frozen potstickers and turn frequently for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Add 2 tablespoons of water; cover and steam for about 2 minutes or until water is evaporated. Remove from pan and serve (with dipping sauce, if preferred).
• Boiling : Bring 5 cups of water to a boil in a pot. Add 7-10 frozen potstickers. Let potstickers cook for 4-5 minutes. After water re-boils, cook for 1-2 minutes more. Remove from pot and serve (with dipping sauce, if preferred).
• Microwave : Place 7-10 frozen potstickers on a microwave-safe dish, lined with a very wet paper towel. Place another wet paper towel over the top of the potstickers. Microwave on high for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes. Remove from microwave and serve (with dipping sauce, if preferred).
Dipping Sauce (Makes 4 Servings)
• 4 tbsp. soy sauce or tamari
• 2 tbsp. water
• 2 tbsp. sugar or brown sugar
• 1 tbsp. rice vinegar or white vinegar
• Chopped scallion (optional)
• Few drops of sesame oil (optional)
All Natural* Chicken & Vegetable Potstickers
Tender chicken, fresh cabbage, and onions in a delightful wrapper
All Natural* Pork & Vegetable Potstickers
Tender pork, fresh cabbage and onions in a delightful wrapper
*Minimally processed and no artificial ingredients
Spicy Garlic Chicken Crispy Crescent Dumplings
“Goon Mandu” – Korean-style pan-fried potstickers full of flavor with a delightfully crispy finish. CJ Crispy Crescent Dumplings are unique because the wrappers are made with rice flour which creates the irresistible crunch that everyone will enjoy.