Products : Mini Wontons
CJ Mini Wontons are made with unique ingredients to deliver an authentic Asian taste sensation. Our delicate and light wrappers are filled with fresh vegetables and all natural chicken to deliver the perfect bite of flavor.
Inspired by the popular Korean dumpling “Mandu,” CJ Mini Wontons can be prepared in soup or boiled (the traditional way) or pan-fried to give the wrapper an irresistibly crispy crunch. CJ Mini Wontons can be served as an appetizer, snack or as part of a bigger meal. Kids love these unique bite size wontons too! The best part? CJ Mini Wontons are fully cooked so they can be prepared in a matter of minutes to delight any crowd.
• Pan Fry : Add enough vegetable oil to cover bottom of a small non-stick frying pan and heat on medium high heat. Add 10-12 FROZEN wontons and cook until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes. Add 2 슈네. Of water, cover and steam for 30 seconds, and serve.
• Wonton Soup : Bring chicken or vegetable broth to a boil, add FROZEN wontons and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add baby bok choy and green onions and season to taste. For a hearty meal, add Ohana brand precooked Udon or Chow Mein noodles.
• Microwave : Place 12 FROZEN wontons on a microwave safe dish lined with a wet paper towel. Cover with another wet paper towel and cook on high for 1-2 minutes.
• Boil : Add 10-12 FROZEN wontons to a pot of boiling water and cook for 1-2 minutes. Drain, remove excess water and serve.
Dipping Sauce (Makes 4 Servings)
• 4 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
• 2 tbsp water
• 1 tbsp rice vinegar or white vinegar
• 2 tbsp sugar or brown sugar
• Few drops of sesame oil (optional)
• Chopped scallion (optional)
Chicken & Vegetables
Chicken, cabbage and spice in a light and delicate wrapper
Chicken & Cilantro
Chicken, cabbage and cilantro in a light and delicate wrapper
Pork & Ginger
Pork, ginger and vegetables in a light and delicate wrapper.